In the future all electronic devices will be wirelessly powered. Forget pesky power strips and wall outlets… high frequency microwave beams will permeate our homes providing power wherever it’s needed. Of course by then we’ll have cured cancer and hacked our own DNA and won’t have to worry about any ill effects of EMF radiation. But until then we can use nifty induction technology to charge our electric toothbrushes, and now our iPhones! Look Ma, no wires! Tesla would be proud.
The AirVolt is a ThinkGeek Exclusive: you won’t find it anywhere else! Simply slide your phone into the included receiver case, place it on the power tray, and watch in amazement as your phone charges wirelessly via induction. It works just as quickly as a standard charger and automatically powers off once your phone is completely charged. And the best part? It’s half the price of those other wireless phone chargers so you’ll be able to afford pizza for D&D night.
- A ThinkGeek exclusive product!
- Compatible with iPhone 3G/3GS
- Works via induction – Tesla would be so proud of us
- Charges as fast as a standard charger
- Automatic power-off
- Built-in extra USB power port
- Dimensions: 5.5″ x 4.5″ (14 x 11.5cm)
- A/C Power: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, .5A (Input); 9VDC, 1A (Output)
- Includes: charging tray, receiver, A/C power supply, instructions
- iPhone is a Registered Trademark of Apple, Inc. This product is not an officially licensed product from Apple, Inc.