Once you’ve built your amazing LEGO structure, populated it with minifigs, and stepped back to admire your creation, there’s this really big let-down moment when you realize that you’ve reached the end of the line. Sure, you could snap a few pics and post them on Facebook, but once the “Likes” reach their saturation point, you’re back to square one. Now what do you do with this thing?
Why not bring scenes to life with your very own stop motion animation camera? Perfect for LEGO fans young and not-so-young, the LEGO Stop Animation Camera lets you record both stop animation and traditional video footage. The package contains everything you need to get started: two LEGO mini-figs, an adjustable tripod, Stop Animation Studio Software, and of course, the camera with its rotating 1.5″ color screen and macro lens for extreme LEGO closeups. Just add your own LEGO bricks and let your creative juices flow. Just don’t cry to us when the denizens of YouTube tear you to shreds. They do that to everyone.
- For Ages 7 and Up
- WARNING: SMALL PARTS – Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
- LEGO video camera records stop animation and regular videos
- Macro lens lets you get up close and personal with your LEGO creations
- Add your own SD card and store hours of video!
- 1.5″ rotation color screen
- Box includes: LEGO Video camera, LEGO Stop Animation Studio Software CD, adjustable tripod, 2 LEGO mini-figs
- Product Dimensions: 3.6 x 1.6 x 2.6 inches ; 13.6 ounces
Visit www.thinkgeek.com to buy this product