The Grönefeld One Hertz is available in two limited versions. The One Hertz 1912 in stainless steel is limited to 12 pieces and the One Hertz Dune is limited to 20 pieces. The case measures 43 mm and is 12.5mm thick. Sapphire crystal on both sides, on the dial side the crstal is domed and antireflective coated on both sides, the flat sapphire crystal on the back is antireflective coated on the inside.Following are the main specs of this awesome piece of technology:
- Power reserve mechanism: Classic Breguet style by means of a cone moving up and down on the threaded barrel arbour.
- Movement dimensions: 35mm x 9.4 mm
- 285 parts of which 39 jewels set in gold chatons
- Power reserve: 72 hours
- Barrels: 2 barrels, one for the going gear train and one for the independent dead seconds mechanism. Both Barrels are wound at the same speed and in the same direction
- Balance wheel: 9.12 mm free sprung variable inertia balance wheel
- Balance frequency: 21’600 bph/ 3 Hz
- Balance spring: Phillips terminal overcoil curve, triangle-style stud
- Bridges: Stainless steel hand bevelled, micro-blasted, circular grain on the top, relief engraved on micro blasted surface
- Gearing: two independent gear trains each with their own energy source
- Dead seconds mechanism: independent mechanism, cam with 30 teeth on the going gear train on the second’s wheel, escape wheel on the seconds wheel of the independent gear train, double lever with jewelled pallets.
Source : monochrome