WhiteNote for iPad
WhiteNote is an easy to use digital notebook application for the iPad that supports free-form text positioning and basic free-hand drawing as well as
support for images and sound.
It is designed to replace a physical notebook but applies technological advantages such as searching, real-time collaborative white boarding and
content sharing. With WhiteNote, like a real notebook, you can create subjects to categorize your work. Then insert as many pages as you need using
one of the many optional paper styles.
- Allows creation of categories of pages based on given subjects that are shown as tabs in your notebook.
- Supports tapping anywhere on the page to start typing, writing or drawing
- Provides a rich collection of font styles and sizes for text entry
- Lets you draw with your finger or stylus anywhere on the page to show basic shapes such as flow charts and organizational charts
- Zoom the page for improved editing
- Supports moving of drawn objects using your finger to drag to the desired location
- Provides automatic line straightening to help clean up hand drawn shapes and reduce memory consumption of stored pages
- Allows separate pen color selection for drawings and text
- Supports importing and manipulation of photos and other images from your photo album
- Display pages in real-time to a VGA monitor
- Imports all or part of a web page
- Imports paged PDF documents from the DropBox, the web or your local computer through iTunes
- Export PDFs of pages or whole subject to Box.net, DropBox or your computer via iTunes
- Records audio attached to a page in your notes while you are typing
- Provides the capability to easily delete anything on the page
- Offers support for real-time page sharing over bluetooth so other users can collaborate and share the same information during meetings